Bobby Oscar profile image 60

Help - I need motivation to write. I have plenty ideas but just can't seem to write them down.

I would love to be able to write at least one quality hub each week like many of you guys on here

ElleBee says

• Bobby Oscar profile image

Bobby Oscar 4 years ago

Sorry Elle Bee i have been off line for the last week. Many thanks for the advice - I have started the folder as you suggested and I'm adding pieces of research as I go. Hopefully you will see more hubs from me soon!!!

JamaGenee profile image87

Joanna McKenna (JamaGenee) says

• Bobby Oscar profile image

Bobby Oscar 4 years ago

Sorry Jama Genee I have been offline for the last week. I have loads of ideas (I've just had a baby which is a major life change!). I just struggle with completing the research to turn the ideas into an actual hub. Many thanks for your advice :)