Farmer Rachel profile image 99

What is "doctorsex.com" and why does one of my hubs have over a trillion views from it?

I'm kind of concerned because I noticed that one of my hubs that usually gets some search engine traffic hasn't had any for days. I checked the stats on the hub and saw that for the last few days, a website called "doctorsex.com" has been "viewing" the hub over a trillion times per day. Obivously some kind of bot, and obviously the views don't count and I'm not getting paid for them. But what the heck is it? And have the search engine bots decided not to rank my hub because it is getting "spammy" traffic from this site? Help!

relache profile image89

Best Answer Raye (relache) says

billybuc profile image85

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

sm825 profile image60

sm825 says

Sweetsimple16 profile image71

Sweetsimple16 says