cynthtggt profile image 72

How do the editors suggest hubs in the "others you might like" featuring suggested hubs to follow?

Since updating my format I have suggested hubs I should follow; however, one of them does not even exist. The list stays the same, indefinitely. Neither has anything moved. When I first updated my format the list changed. Also, one of the suggestions is for a hubber who does not exist.

Millionaire Tips profile image89

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I think you're right. The new format page appears as though frozen. Good day.

KDuBarry03 says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 5 years ago

Thanks, KD, for taking the time to answer. I hit the little "x" next to the name and changed it manually. That it had not changed automatically I thought might mean there's a glitch in the new setup I chose.