Unpublished Hub

I wrote an article about how to buy products to sell from home. Two days later it was unpublished saying I had prohibited websites. which only to worldwide brands. I have been getting automated responses and not by a real human. Are we not allowed to have links to worldwide brands. I have asked this question several times to the team and I have yet to get a real response which it has been over a week. Also, it said my article was overly promotional. I only have two links in the article, period. Is it this frustrating to publish a hub. I'm frustrated.

lanablackmoor profile image90

lanablackmoor says

mselegance3 4 years ago

This article is about finding wholesale products to sell from home. Worldwide brands with a database of wholesalers and dropshippers to assist you with finding a product your can market.