younghopes profile image 80

Promoting hub on Article directories

I have read that article directories are a great source of traffic to your blog, is that true. I have submitted a few of my articles to articlebase.com but only 1 view even after two weeks. Does these directories really help you in getting traffic or am I just wasting my time writing for them. Please give your advice if it works or not. Thanks all in advance

Susana S profile image97

Susana S says

• younghopes profile image

Shadaan Alam (younghopes) 4 years ago

thank you so much for your answer, this is really new to me that these directories are out of date now. i would surely look upto the sites you have told for traffic and marketing. I wasn't aware that these could even be used. Thanks a lot again

chigoiyke profile image60

chigoiyke says