stuff4kids profile image 97

Have you worked your way systematically through all The Learning Center tutorials?

I started doing this at the outset and have found it really, really useful in helping me to understand how to make the most of Hubpages. I just wonder how many others have done or are still doing it? Did you find it useful?

janshares profile image97

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• stuff4kids profile image

Amanda Littlejohn (stuff4kids) 4 years ago

Thanks for your answer. Yes, maybe it's a 'newbie' thing! I am finding it all very useful and quite easy to get to grips with one 'chunk' at a time.

billybuc profile image89

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• stuff4kids profile image

I see your point of view and I respect that. I don't suppose you have any trouble getting hubs read. I think for me, what I'm learning in the Learning Center will give me the best chance of getting my hubs seen and read. Only time will tell!

ketage profile image82

ketage says

• stuff4kids profile image

Thanks for your answer ketage. I have found it really helpful.

Tricia1000 profile image75

Tricia1000 says

• stuff4kids profile image

Yes, it is a useful resource, isn't it? I looked at a few sites before I chose this one and the Learning Center was one of the things that persuaded me. I felt there was lots of information and guidance in it.

TNT Husky profile image72

Devlin Kendall (TNT Husky) says

• stuff4kids profile image

Well, that's one nice thing about HubPages that you can do whatever you want with it. I've found the information there really helpful - especially in avoiding some errors that I see around the site a lot of newbies fall into. Fingers crossed!