noufelbacker profile image 60

Adsense approval

Hi All, I am an Indian hubpage writer.Have registred in hubpages 2 months back.I have 15 hubs and I applied for adsense and got rejected :(.I have heard that indian publishers needs to wait for 6 months to get adsense approved.Is it true?Please advise.

ketage profile image82

ketage says

paiva25 profile image83

Paiva (paiva25) says

• noufelbacker profile image

Noufel Backer (noufelbacker) 4 years ago

Yea,i know ,The traffic i get for my hubs is very low.Do u have any idea how to increase the traffic to the hubs

aj's profile image77

Abhijith Bob Babu (aj's) says

• noufelbacker profile image

Thanks for the info.But i tried this also before.it is true that they give adsense approval for bloggers years back but now they have tightened the screws for bloggers also.Now they are approving only high profile bloggers only.