JenMc profile image 80

How much trouble would it be to unpublish my hubs and move them somewhere else?

I know this question has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find it among the list of questions. I've been here for a couple of years and basically no warm welcome. If it wasn't for search engines, I probably would not have been acknowledged at all. I'm questioning whether I should stay or not. However, if leaving affects my articles on the web, I can just think of another plan of action and stay here for a while longer. So, I want to know how difficult would it be to move on?

Rodricklewis profile image59

Rodrick Lewis (Rodricklewis) says

• JenMc profile image

Jenny McClease (JenMc) 2 years ago

I know you can just push an unpublish button or delete it, but I'm worried about if it is negatively affected in search engines. Also, a few of my hubs are shared, all of that will disappear if I can't redirect it somewhere else.