WheelerWife profile image 91

Google Ad Sense Welcome Email Help!

I received the below email after applying for Google Ad Sense. I don't know what it means or how to follow the instructions! Do I need to take action? Or wait for hub pages to do it's thing and I see ads on my hubs? Your application has been successfully reviewed. Now you need to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on http://wheelerwife.hubpages.com/ to fully activate your account. Note that before your account is fully activated, only blank ads will appear on your pages. Once your account is fully activated, you’ll receive a confirmation email and begin to see live ads.

LindaSmith1 profile image59

LindaSmith1 says

• WheelerWife profile image

WheelerWife 2 years ago

Thanks for the reply, LindaSmith1! When I go to earnings page, I see an affiliate code in both Ad Sense and Hub Pages Earning Program. Says I earned 6 cents, lol so I think its active and no other action needed?!