mihaelae profile image 60

Can I use social media to promote if I fill in Form – No United States Activities Certification?

I want to fill a taxation form for a Non-US based person. It tells me that I must not author, maintain my hubs or do any marketing in the US. Does this mean that I can't use sites like pinterest, twitter, facebook to promote?


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.