sallybea profile image 97

Do you use the free Grammarly to edit your hubs?

When I first started using Grammarly I had some issues with the program but any problems I had seem to be a thing of the past. I recommend trying it out especially if you feel your spelling and grammar could be improved.

Jodah profile image87

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 22 months ago

I love seeing the little green symbol which tells you that you have got it right. if I see the little red symbol I know I have to review a comment or a section of my hub. I only use the free version and I think it is terrific, definitely worth it.

MizBejabbers says

• sallybea profile image

I find that I am improving with a little help from my 'friend'. Together we are a lot better than I was on my own. I love that Grammarly even helps when I am writing a comment on Hubpages. I appreciate your stopping by to comment. Thank you.

Jesse Drzal profile image88

The Write Life (Jesse Drzal) says

• sallybea profile image

You won't find it in the Learning Centre, it is a free download. You can use it for most things, emails, hubs etc., It just appears when you write text. it makes a world of difference.

emi sue profile image71

Emily Lantry (emi sue) says

• sallybea profile image

peachy

I don't think it much matters which program is used but think it important to use an editing program of some kind even when commenting on a hub. This one just comes up automatically as you type.