Thomasbell32 profile image 83

Should you stick to one topic for your hubs or is mixing up the theme and content advisable?

I'm interested to know if users have had more success with Hubpages when they stick to one topic or niche when it comes to their hubs or does it not seem to make much difference?

lions44 profile image100

CJ Kelly (lions44) says

• Tusitala Tom profile image

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) 19 months ago

I agree with you CJ. There are some excellent writers using Hubpages. But I would generalize and say that there are millions of good writers in the world, so the person expecting to make big money out of writing is the proverbial optimist.

Tusitala Tom profile image66

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says