Joni Douglas profile image 84

How do I fix a duplicate tag on my hub with out changing the letter?

I wrote a hub about Mother's day that included a letter about Mean Moms. This letter has obviously circulated the net. I received a copy of this letter from a dear friend after my mother passed and I shared it here because it was so heartwarming. I did not take credit for the letter, even stating that I didn't know the name of the original author. I also put the whole thing in quotes. So how do I avoid the duplicate tag and hub score penalty? http://hubpages.com/hub/Happy-Mothers-Day-to-all-of-the-Mean-Moms

Stevennix2001 profile image85

Steven Escareno (Stevennix2001) says

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

Joni Douglas profile image84

Joni Douglas says