angela_michelle profile image 90

I wrote an excellent hub, and after twenty four hours its score is only 53, why?

I have a hub that is absolutely excellent. I wrote it yesterday, and the hubscore started to go...up from fifty as they always do. I then looked this morning, expecting it to be on its way up at least in the sixties after twenty four hours, it's now 53. Seriously, I've never had one rank so low. And this one is not controversial, it's absolutely well written, it's one of my favorite hubs actually, why would it be rated so low? It's my King Tut one in case you are curious.

thooghun profile image85

James D. Preston (thooghun) says

MickS profile image76

MickS says

Pearldiver profile image87

Rob Welsh (Pearldiver) says

justom profile image50

justom says

angela_michelle profile image90

Angela Michelle Schultz (angela_michelle) says