This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

No Notification of a New Hub Post

1. FWwrites-of-man profile image76
    FWwrites-of-manposted 5 years ago

Don't we receive an email notification - as a "follower" of oneself - every time we post a new Hub?

(I thought I remembered that happening with my first two Hubs.) I posted a new Hub on July 2 and still haven't received any email notification of it. I've seen the Hub on the site so I know it was successfully posted and I've received other Hub Pages email - but no notification of that most recent Hub. So I also have no idea whether my followers even know it's there.

1. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have never gotten an email notification that I have published my own hub. I believe it is included in the email sent out to your followers if they have subscribed to receive the email.

2. FWwrites-of-man profile image76
    FWwrites-of-manposted 5 years ago

Okay, must have been a brain hiccup that made me think that. Thanks for helping me out with that.

1. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Not a problem. smile

working