jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

The higher my traffic...

1. KeithTax profile image71
    KeithTaxposted 5 years ago

...the lower my CPM. So I make no more money. I love that about the HP Ad Program. Nice to lock in low returns with no hope for more.

1. diplorging profile image78
      diplorgingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely same with me

2. Jason Marovich profile image89
      Jason Marovichposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My CPM is highest on Wednesday and Thursday.  So, though I tend to get a fair amount of views over the weekend, advertisers don't acknowledge that.  I assume they go on overall trends, and that trend is that people aren't as active online during Summer months on the weekends.

2. Pearldiver profile image82
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Damn it..... I had nominated you in the Hubby Awards as the most likely to become a millionaire with HP sad

KeithTaxposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was a millionaire before I came to HP. Made the money running my own business. HP makes money, but not enough to get me excited anymore. Less than a year in I was kicking over $1,000 per month. My numbers are nowhere near that now. Of course, I haven't published many new hubs lately. My other online writing has performed very well, beyond anything earned here.

As for the Hubby Award, only my wife can call me hubby! big_smile

1. Rosie2010 profile image79
        Rosie2010posted 5 years agoin reply to this

awww, you already have a wife?  I was just going to ask you to marry me.  (sigh) All the rich guys... I mean, all the nice guys are already taken. big_smile

I read a hub the other day showing a graph of the hubber's earnings with CPM averaging over $10.  Good for him.  The last two days my CPM is down to less than $3.  Low weekend traffic, combined with $2+ CPM, is very sad indeed.  I should stop checking my HP earnings in the weekends.

You were earning over $1,000 per month a few months ago?  Cool!

I wasn't a millionaire when I met my wife. Her love and kindness built an environment conducive to wealth building.

I am planning a hub outlining how to make serious money online in an unusual way. I make more than the average worker on this one idea alone. It takes about 15 minutes a day.

Coming soon.

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
            paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Could ya send me an advance copy so that I could get a jump on this? big_smile

Now I'm committed to writing the hub. When I'm back from vacation I'll get to it.

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
                paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Tough town the internet... lol

3. IzzyM profile image90
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Me too!

4. paradigmsearch profile image94
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Me thinks I'll stay with adsense...

working