jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon capsulte not working

1. samnashy profile image82
    samnashyposted 5 years ago

I managed to post one amazon product on one of my hub pages but now when I try it says Amazon not found.  I wanted to add about 10 items, I have tried adding them all on one capsule and individually but neither will work.  I think I am doing everything correctly. I have gone through all the amazon stuff, watched the hub video etc., and can't see where I am going wrong.
    Thanks
    Sam

1. Melovy profile image96
      Melovyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Some of my hubs are showing up with Amazon products not found. I  tried redoing the link and it made no difference even though the product is clearly there.
      I noticed the same on someone else's hub a few minutes ago, so it looks like it is a bug and will probably be fixed soon.

samnashyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that. I'm quite new to hub pages so wasn't sure. I will try again tomorrow.  Sam

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
        Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have not tried to add any to my hubs, however, I did just review six of my hubs and all Amazon products are displaying.

2. 2uesday profile image84
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

If you want HubPages to look into this it might be a good idea to post the information about it in the report a technical problem or bug forum.

The staff will see it faster there.

samnashyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok will try that.  thanks

working