FIXED: No Amazon products found

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Nalini Marquez profile image93
    Nalini Marquezposted 11 years ago

Hi,

On two of my three published hubs there are two ads for Amazon that were functioning earlier today but now are not. I have closed the capsules and put them in again but that has not worked. I refreshed the pages and that did not work. I also checked to see if there was a notice saying that my Hubs were in violation and I didn't have any notices. I looked up "No Amazon products found" in the HubPages search and found that other people have had this problem but I didn't come across a solution for it. The other links to Amazon on my Hubs are still working.

How do I fix the ads? Why aren't they working?

Thank you for your help,

Nalini
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6968460_f248.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6968463_f248.jpg

1. profile image0
      HowardBThinameposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This is happening to me too. I wonder if it is a temp glitch?

2. profile image0
      diyomarpandanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Nalini Marquezposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Me too! I just started on HubPages so I thought I had violated terms by accident or something. I hope they fix it soon too.

3. Marina Lazarevic profile image77
      Marina Lazarevicposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This issue has been fixed. The official thread for this issue was here: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/101444

Thanks to all for reporting it!

I'm still missing some of mine on each of my Hubs.

2. Nalini Marquez profile image93

And sorry for starting a new thread! I didn't find it when I was looking for it but I probably missed it.

2. SherryDigital profile image61
    SherryDigitalposted 11 years ago

Looks like it is a glitch. I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out the same thing.

3. Dallas Matier profile image85
    Dallas Matierposted 11 years ago

I'm having the same problem. I just spent the last 5-10 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't get the amazon link on a new hub to work. Then, found out the the links on all my others have stopped working, too.

1. kittythedreamer profile image75
      kittythedreamerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Same here! A TON of my hubs are like this...which sucks because I definitely usually make money off of Amazon. sad Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

2. Nalini Marquez profile image93

Initially it was just 2 of my capsules on 2 of my hubs that were not functioning but now they are all not functioning! :-(

4. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image75
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 11 years ago

I too am having the same problem.  There's not a single Amazon add on any of the hubs I've checked.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

5. europewalker profile image79
    europewalkerposted 11 years ago

Same here, not a single Amazon ad on any of my hubs! I have two hub accounts and I checked them both sad

6. Mmargie1966 profile image75
    Mmargie1966posted 11 years ago

I'm sure Amazon and Hubpages are working on it.  I just thought my computer was acting up.  Until I noticed my Amazon products were missing from all my hubs and the hubs of others as well.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image96
    FatFreddysCatposted 11 years ago

Same here, the Amazon capsules in all of my Hubs are showing "No Products Found." I'm glad I'm not the only one and hope it's fixed soon.

...though I swear I am about ready to go through all my Hubs and remove the Amazon capsules altogether because in my time here I've made doodly-squat via Amazon anyway, and the capsules seem prone to glitches like these. This is not the first time they've gone goofy on me.

That's not very encouraging. I spent time carefully selecting Amazon products to display hoping they would be relevant and bring in some revenue. Booo.

8. rjsadowski profile image68
    rjsadowskiposted 11 years ago

I have the same problem with all of the Amazon capsules on my Hubs. They all show "No Products Found".

1. Bendo13 profile image75
      Bendo13posted 11 years agoin reply to this

sameeee here.

9. Nalini Marquez profile image93
    Nalini Marquezposted 11 years ago

Thanks to everyone who responded showing that it was not an isolated glitch. I was worried I was the only one or that I had inadvertently violated terms of service!

10. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

Amazon is a pain in the...

I gave up on them long ago.

I admire those who have been able to succeed with them.

11. peeples profile image90
    peeplesposted 11 years ago

I'm having the same issue but I also just noticed that my statistics that are usually updated every hour have not been updated in 5 hours.

12. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 11 years ago

I just tried to look at the Affiliate discussion boards on my Affiliate Account on Amazon and they are gone! Looks like the boards were being inundated with complaints and died!!!

Looks like it's an Amazon problem, not a Hubpages problem!

1. jacharless profile image72
      jacharlessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not certain. All my non-Hub Pages product capsules appear to be working perfectly. And this being a site-wide issue negates individual deactivation of associated accounts. Someone or thing has pushed the wrong API button.

Amazon Bug Reported to HP

13. jeolmoz2 profile image55
    jeolmoz2posted 11 years ago

Same here monitoring

14. jeolmoz2 profile image55
    jeolmoz2posted 11 years ago

Problem seems to have been fixed

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)