jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Linking To My Own Hubs

1. andyoz profile image86
    andyozposted 5 years ago

First of all, sorry is this has been answered before, but I've had a look through the forum and can't find what I'm after.

So when I create a hub and I use the linking tool when editing text, I get a list of my own hubs that i can link to.  Why is it that some of them show up in blue whereas some are black.  I have always wondered this, is linking to the black ones a bad idea?  What is the difference between the two?  Does anyone know?

1. Aficionada profile image90
      Aficionadaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, I've never noticed a difference in colors. I'll try to pay more attention. Maybe someone else will see this and answer with some actual information. smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

I'll hazard a guess that it's to point out best suggestions as being 'related' to 'no relation' to the topic of the hub. No idea, just a guess and didn't notice color differences either. Maybe I should pay attention more tongue lol

andyozposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The thing is though those suggested links only show up if they are related.  So I don't think that can be it.  Still non the wiser so far.

1. WryLilt profile image81
        WryLiltposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Is one a clicked link, and one a non clicked link?

What does that mean?

1. PinkWeddingDresse profile image60
            PinkWeddingDresseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The links that you've clicked turned from blue to black.

Ah I see.  That might have something to do with it then, maybe I have clicked them at some point recently whereas the black ones I have not clicked.

working