jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Date Started?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

A search through the questions for "How do I find the date I started on Hub Pages?" Returned more pages than I had time to look through, the titles of which were 100% irrelevant to my search query.

So, I'm asking here.  What was my sign-up date?  I've been through my profile, stats, "my account," and "activity," and can't find the information anywhere.

I thought it was somewhere here online, within our profiles, but maybe I'm blind today....

1. Shadesbreath profile image86
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know if there's a way to find your sign up date. They must have it, because they calculate time here. Only thing I could find is to go look at my first published hub, but that's a few days after I signed up I think. You' may be in the same boat.

2. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe if you look at stats on your profile it will give a close indication.

3. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have hunted for the actual date myself, just out of wanting to know, but I can not locate that information myself.

1. WryLilt profile image86

Just checked and my stats are correct, even though I did not write a hub on that date.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not quite sure what you mean. I see the hubs on my stats, but not where I may have joined.

1. WryLilt profile image86

The first date listed at the left should be your start date.

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Hmm..okay...I joined, but then wasn't sure what to do, and it was several months before I actually wrote anything and published it....I guess, then, the fact that the stats bar is flat for a while at the left, is my indicator???

I'll look at it again..thanks...

working