jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'm clueless; how do I move pictures to where I want them?

1. professorjeff profile image75
    professorjeffposted 5 years ago

I'm trying to put pictures within the text. I've seen other hubs with pictures as such, so I know it's possible. But for the life of me, I can't see how to do it. Any help is great help. Thanks

1. Shadesbreath profile image87
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Put the picture in a photo capsule. Put the capsule above a text capsule. Click the little sideways arrow on the photo capsule, it will drop down.

2. snakeslane profile image82
      snakeslaneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jeff, pictures and text are two different capsules, but you can play with the layout by changing the picture size to half or quarter width (this is done when you edit the photo capsule or with the green arrow in the photo capsule). With half or quarter size photos the text will kind of wrap around the photo. This works best if you break the text up into several smaller capsules, depending also on how many photos you want to use. If you toggle back and forth between editing your hub and 'preview' you can see what it's going to look like until you get it the way you want it.

professorjeffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks snake and shade.

professorjeffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Snake, that was my last idea before giving up, several text capsules. They couldn't have made it easier? lol

working