jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

SUGGESTION: Add a Tab on Stats Page for Photo Views

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

The listing for Photo views seems to appear randomly on our Statistics page. How about adding a tab to the page just to the right of "page views" where we can click on to see our photo views? Or a separate page even. With the  monetizing of the slideshow this could be a good feature. I do like to see the photo views received when I check my Stats.

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Bump...Hoping staff will consider this!

2. MickiS profile image84
    MickiSposted 5 years ago

Michael, thanks for the suggestion.

Presently, the Slideshow Views tab appears only when you surpass a threshold for the number of views (I don't know off hand where that threshold is). This was done to save space in the present Stats page.

If you download your stats to a csv file, your slideshow views will always be in there.

At some point late this year or early next, I am keen to do a redesign on the My Account section. It could definitely be laid out better, and in a way that always shows your slideshow views (even if they are 0). I'll definitely keep this suggestion in mind when we tackle that.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good to know why the slide stats come and go.  I've often wondered that, and wished they wouldn't.  Could you find out the threshold and let us know?

1. MickiS profile image84
        MickiSposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If your Hub views outnumber your slideshow views by 5x or more, we hide the slideshow stats.

(Thanks for making me look it up. Learn something new every day.)

2. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Micki.  I hope this will be added at some time. I like to see how photos are doing also.

working