jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

HP ad earnings

1. mommytalks profile image59
    mommytalksposted 5 years ago

Anyone out there have any clue how long it would take HP to respond to not one, but TWO messages from me about some shady changes to my page views? Its been almost 3 weeks and they do NOT seem to feel the need to explain their actions... which I find extremely questionable! Seriously annoyed!

mommytalksposted 5 years agoin reply to this

NICE!! HP can take the time to MOVE my post, but not actually RESPOND to my messages!!! *waving* Hi, HP!! I am not going anywhere until to explain your actions!!!! Just an FYI .......

2. mommytalks profile image59

Oh, HP ... I know I am just one person, but I have waited oh so patiently for you to explain what you did to my account and you fail to reply ..... la-la-la!

2. LeanMan profile image88
    LeanManposted 5 years ago

HP will not reply to what they have done to your account in the forums.. They are also unlikely to answer out of office hours and over the weekend, and we can't help as you have not said what the problem is.....

I know they won't reply to a forum posting; it just makes ME feel better. Apparently they won't reply to my direct messages to them over a 3 week period either. I've already been told that no one in the forums can help me and to contact HP ..... see my circle?!

It's ok. By not responding to my messages they are only confirming my opinion of their actions.

working