jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Hub need to be revised because of deceptive Tags, Title, or Category?

1. tnvrstar profile image78
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

I tried to publish a Hub but it need to be revised due to deceptive Tags, Title, or Category. But now I can not figure out the problem to fix the issue. Can anyone please help me to find out the problem? The Hub is about the home remedies for sore throat. The info of the Hub is given below:

1) Title : Home remedies for sore throat
    2) Category - Explore ┬╗Health ┬╗Alternative and Natural Medicine
    3) Tags - home remedies, sore throat, sore throat relief, cure sore throat

I would appreciate if anyone could help me regarding this issue.

1. tammyswallow profile image90
      tammyswallowposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What is the title of your Hub? I had that happen to me once and it was because I put an Amazon capsule in it that wasn't closely enough related to my hub topic. If you were to title this hub something like "Hottest Swimsuit Models of All Time" and it is about sore throats, that would be a deceptive title. smile Hope that helps.

tnvrstarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The title is " Home remedies for sore throat"

1. profile image0
          summerberrieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Could not find a title in your portfolio for "Home remedies for sore throat" but did see one "Home remedies for tonsillitis. Do you tags match your hubs....do they say sore throat or tonsillitis? Or is this a different hub?

You can not find the Hub because it is not published. The moderators are not accepting it no matter how many changes I did.

2. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

With what information you have shared I see no problem. However, if you are displaying Amazon and/or Ebay capsules and they are showing unrelated items, that could be the problem.

Yes there is an ebay capsule but the products are related. I did not get any warning for unrelated products. It would have been better if Hubpages moderators could specify the actual problem. This might help us to learn from the mistakes. I will try once again by removing the ebay capsule.

3. tnvrstar profile image78
      tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

I tried to publish it again after removing the eBay Capsule but failed again. The Hub is now irrecoverable.Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

working