jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

New - Would love feedback.

1. JayLukas profile image60
    JayLukasposted 5 years ago

Hello there!

I recently discovered this phenomenon that is HubPages, and I must say, I'm intrigued! Planning on staying here for quite some time to experiment, and see what I can add to the community and get from it as well. Recently I have created my first Hub after doing some research and I would love some feedback on it so I can configure things and remember these tips for future hubs. This first one is still very basic. To prevent breaking backlinking rules, you will have to check it out by going to my profile.

Thanks in advance.
    Greetings,
    J.Lukas

1. monisays2u profile image60
      monisays2uposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You have started well...just make sure to keep carrying on the correct form....

JayLukasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I will try my best to do so!

2. theliz profile image61
      thelizposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Read your Hub, I would suggest careful proof reading to make sure grammar is tight and mechanics (like capitalization) are consistent. Otherwise it was a good Hub.

JayLukasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for checking it out and taking the time to comment.
        My everyday 'talking' English is okay, it's not my native tongue and writing "professionally" like this is a whole new ball-game. I'm going to be cautious with future hubs, it's great motivation to become more skilled in the use of proper English.

1. theliz profile image61
          thelizposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're doing great. I would never have known that English was not your first language. As a former English teacher I had many students who were well behind where you are!

working