jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (18 posts)

New Fans

1. Pest profile image79
    Pestposted 8 years ago

I would like to be able to see or know why another hubber has become a fan.  I know, I know...Just ask, but that hasn't worked as of yet.   Anyone else feel the same way or am I just a loose screw?  Maybe a "Which hub influenced you to become a fan?"  requirement before becoming a fan.

1. goldentoad profile image60
      goldentoadposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm not really a fan of yours, don't include me in that group, I felt kind of bad for you at the time. For me though, it works like this, if I come across something that's interesting, I become a fan, also if someone becomes a fan of me, I think I should spend the time to read their work and apologize ahead of time for my crap. Now quit choking up at me not really being a fan of yours, I've lived in trailer parks too, so of course I have to be a fan.

1. Pest profile image79
        Pestposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Ass!  Lol  Now I have developed a complex!   Well a second complex...i already had one to begin with!  I know all of my hubs are spectacular and would make Dickens wet his pants, I just want to know which one of my extraordinary, skill filled hubs enticed other to be fans.

I think you got it a little wrong with Dickens, as I think he would use those hubs of yours as paper to wipe his ass. All kidding aside, for me, I think it was your first hub. I must have been real bored at the time when I came across it.

1. Pest profile image79
            Pestposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well, when you came across it I hope it was good for you!  Better than being used for ass wipe I guess!

2. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 8 years agoin reply to this

What influenced me to become a fan is I love to read everyone's articles and ideas as so many are creative.smile

Also, being a fan keeps you posted on their work, that otherwise you might miss

3. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 8 years agoin reply to this

How is this reporting a problem or requesting a new feature?  Do you think people should be forced to say why they are a fan of someone?

How heartbroken are you going to be when you find out how many people become a fan of someone for no good reason other than they can?

I don't think he's capable of being heart broken. Read any of his hubs? They are twisted and great laughs.

1. relache profile image87
          relacheposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes, and it's probably why I'm not a fan.

smart choice, he's bad for your health, I'm ruined already so it doesn't matter for me

2. Jacob Smalls profile image61
    Jacob Smallsposted 8 years ago

Funny stuff, funny stuff. The ass wiping part that is.

3. mdvaldosta profile image60
    mdvaldostaposted 8 years ago

It really depends on how good looking the person is.

No really. Isn't this a dating service? Wait... where am I?

I was disappointed myself when I found I couldn't get any.

4. Anamika S profile image74
    Anamika Sposted 8 years ago

I don't have any hard and fast rules when it comes to becoming another persons fan. Mostly when I see that someone has added me as fan, i would check that persons profile and become a fan too. So far there have been only few i have not added back mostly because i found the profile or hubs offensive. I also become a fan if i come across hubbers with quality content.

I guess you'll never be my fan, I can't help myself with being offensive. But I'm trying to be a better man if that helps.

I must have won you over! woo-who!

5. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

I join fans clubs for different reasons, I like their name they chose, I like their profile, or I like their hubs and or I like their opinions and also if I think they would read my hubs.  Sometimes I even join a fanclub by their picture and animals is number one on that list!

working