jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Question about Hubpages Earning Program

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image90
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

I am from a country where PayPal isn't supported. Though, I do have a Payoneer Master Card, and I guess I have worked something out to receive money from PayPal.

I have my cousin's PayPal account (he is a resident of UK) and I intend to send money from that account to my Payoneer account and withdraw in my country. (If you know anything about, do share please)

Though, if in any case my work out fails, can I revert my earning settings, i.e. to prevent the Google Adsense earning to go into the newly created Hubpages Earning Program? So, I may again receive money directly from Google AdSense as I am now currently receiving?

Looking forward to an aswer.

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There's a simple solution to that.  Don't sign up for the HP Earnings program, because you can still earn money here with Adsense.  There are plenty of Hubbers who are not in the Earnings program - some of them find Adsense works better for them.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

By admitting that they paypal account you intend to use is not infact yours you risk having this option cut off as it is against the terms of service.

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image90
      Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My cousin gave me his account for the same intended purpose. Will it still be considered illegal?

I am sorry, I don't much about PayPal's policy.

Moreover, can I revert the settings (from Hubpages Earning Program to Google Adsense Account) later if I am required to?

1. BrahmaEgg profile image61
        BrahmaEggposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Think about your own website, dude.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you link a paypal account here you are declaring it is yours.

3. relache profile image85
        relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to read PayPal's policies, and HubPages.  What you are talking about doing is not legal according to the rules of both PayPal and HubPages.

3. Anonymous00 profile image73
    Anonymous00posted 5 years ago

I wouldn't use someone else's account info just for the sake of the HP earnings program. You're still capable of acquiring an Adsense account and monetizing, but by doing the above, you essentially risk loosing all avenues of your income. Unfortunately if you can't acquire a Paypal account in your country of residence you will have to do without services who solely pay through Paypal. My suggestion, get Adsense, and possibly your own private domain and generate yourself revenue in a way that won't hinder you with breaching any TOS agreements. Best of luck smile

working