jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

What is up with all the negativity against Hubpages in the forums?

1. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I love going to the forums and seeing whats trending and learning from others, but just within the last 3-4 days I've come across so many negative questions or forums. Where is seems like the person starting the thread just wants to slam Hubpages and berate anyone who tries to offer help. I know no site is perfect, but I absolutely love Hubpages and the people I meet, and its always been such a positive environment.

People who hate hubpages, please don't stay. Negativity only spurns negativity. For people that need help, there are thousands of hubbers who are more than willing and capable to give you support and tips. Don't give up.

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This, too, shall pass... smile

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Or at least, get banned, make five sockpupper accounts, get them banned, and then wander off to find some other source of amusement.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you check it's probably the same person with different accounts.

2. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

what kind of #$%@$^#$!#^ opening post what that!?

You !$%@%@^#^@#6!!

smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

3. Kangaroo_Jase profile image82
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

About time,

Noveltreasure, keep fighting the good fight.

and GreekOne, get back in your f&^%(*& box we are all sick of all this negative f*&^%$(* sh&* you f**&^& ^*^*(^*( &*(%^*(^(*^*(^and *(^(*^(*^so if you dont like it go and get *&^%$%#$&*((*(^*(&^#&^#*()%&#*()&%#*(&%#(*&%#()*&%# the lot of you !!!!!!!!!!!

tongue tongue tongue

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

lol omg, too funny peeps smile

5. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I just reread this post and you guys all made me laugh. Thank you for brightening my day.

P.S. it's good to know that sarcasm is not dead smile

6. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago

NT, don't worry.  A lot of this negativity is someone with a dumb grudge against HP who has created numerous sock puppet accounts to antagonize the users.  In some cases, they've even stolen legitimate id's to do it.  Don't respond to them.  Eventually, the person will get bored and move on. 

Or get arrested for cyber terrorism...lol

working