jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

New Idea for Challenge: Write a hub on each weekly hubtopic for a year

1. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 4 years ago

So I was thinking about ideas for new challenges and thought about the weekly hubtopics challenge. And thought wouldn't it be great to push yourself and try to write a hub on the weekly topic each week for a year.

What do you think? Too easy, too hard?

2. justateacher profile image87
    justateacherposted 4 years ago

I think this is a great idea for a challenge. I also think it will be just that - a challenge. I think I'm gonna try!

3. Backwater Sage profile image60
    Backwater Sageposted 4 years ago

Knock yourself out.

1. Denise Handlon profile image86
      Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

4. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 4 years ago

Hi Denise, how is it going? smile

This sounds like a great idea, but what if we are not conversant with the topic(s)?

Hi Viryabo...sorry I missed you.  sad   

Well, my response to your query is:  "that is what is meant by 'challenge'  lol

I've done a few of those, "what a yukky topic" and they are a challenge for sure!    Hope to see you around, Viryabo.  smile

1. viryabo profile image86
        viryaboposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are right. It is supposed to be a challenge. Lost inspiration lately, but i will keep "trudging" on. Cant give up now.

Might join this challenge and see how it goes.
        smile Good to see you Denise.

Hello, and this is a great surprise.  Usually the timing is off.  smile

This month I'm focused on the Review Contest.  I'll probably do the WTI another month, but I don't think I am interested in doing it for a solid year.  That's too long of a commitment for my taste, lol   Take care and enjoy your week.

working