jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Can I get the reviews for my hub even when the hp has not yet approved

1. Life Iz Beautiful profile image82
    Life Iz Beautifulposted 4 years ago

Hi,

I am new here and I have a doubt. I have submitted my hubs Yesterday, edited it today morning and published. The response was: Your status would be idle for 24 hrs till the Hub page approves your hubs.

Now the query:
    Can I get review for my hubs before it appears on my profile/approved by the hp?

Life Iz Beautiful

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
    Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years ago

Be patient, it will soon be published if there are no problems with what you wrote. It should have the same quality that a good magazine article would have.

Life Iz Beautifulposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh k i got that part correct but what I am asking is can anyone check my hub BEFORE it has been approved by the hp?

Like can I post my link here and The fellow hp members can view and comment.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image87
        Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years agoin reply to this

But you would have to type it all! I have never seen that done.

oh.....thanks a ton... well how about I give a shot? Hoping that you will help me here.

I will post a Link of one of my poem that I have submitted for approval/publishing.
          Please follow that link and let me know if you can see my poem there? As I guess I can't do the same from my server...
          Its a hugeeee request.

link

http://lifeizbeautiful.hubpages.com/hub … rful-spirt

2. Life Iz Beautiful profile image82

Thanks for liking my poem. Till now my hubs have not been approved by hp. I guess it would take some time. sad

working