jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Ads not showing?

1. Len Cannon profile image87
    Len Cannonposted 4 years ago

So, I was checking out my Adsense report when I noticed, starting yesterday, I had received 0 ad impressions from HubPages. Uh oh! My first concern was that I had been kicked off of all SERPS, but nope. I'm still getting traffic from Google.  A quick look at my Hubs shows the real problem! None of my ads are being displayed.

What's going on?  I've checked my individual settings and nothing has changed. My ad content is still set to "high."  Is this some problem with the adservers? The space set aside for the ads still exists, it just isn't being filled by anything. Or is it some side effect of the recent changes?

I guess posting links is still verboten, but you can visit my profile page and check out a few pages to see the type of empty ad blocks I'm talking about.

1. Annette R. Smith profile image93
      Annette R. Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I noticed this on one of my idle hubs, as I was revising it this afternoon. However, my other idle hubs are still showing ads. I wonder if this will change on the revised hub after the Quality Assessment Process?

2. Len Cannon profile image87

Nothing?

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

I have been having the same issue, but it was limited to three hubs at first and as of today only one hub is not showing ads. This does not take into account any newly published hub since pending hubs do not show ads.

4. Len Cannon profile image87

Still nothing. Can I please get a response from HubPages?

1. Annette R. Smith profile image93
      Annette R. Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The missing ads on my idle hub eventually returned after I modified the article and passed the quality assessment process. I'm sorry to hear that your ads are still missing and hope you find a resolution soon.

1. Len Cannon profile image87
        Len Cannonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

None of the affected articles are, or have been, idle.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
          LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you edited any article it most likely went to the quality check, thus no ads. If you did not make any edits then most likely is an issue with Google, or at least that is what I have been told by staff as I too have a few articles that do not show ads.

5. Len Cannon profile image87

Okay, it's been almost two months and I haven't had a reply from a HubPage staff member here or via e-mail.  Point me in the right direction, HubPages. That's all I'm asking.

6. younghopes profile image81
    younghopesposted 4 years ago

hi all,
    being a new one on hubpages, i just published one of my articles here. and also have integrated with google adsense which is a verified account. but i am also not seeing any of the google ads on my hub. what should i do, and whom should i contact? i mean any email id of hub team members? your answers will be appreciated in this regard.

working