jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

Share Button/Keywords

1. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 4 years ago

I've tried updating browsers, etc. but for at least a couple of weeks no share button appears when reading hubs. Also, when I view my individual hub stats, no information on keywords shows up. I found that feature very helpful for tweaking my hubs so I was disappointed to see it disappear.

1. Ericdierker profile image77
      Ericdierkerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just done for me. Disturbing to remove functions. Maybe hubbers with 100 scores do not have them removed

2. Matthew Meyer profile image74
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The search by keywords isn't working right now.

There should be share buttons loading.  Does the same issue exist in other browsers?  Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
      You can find instructions here:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99079

1. vespawoolf profile image98
        vespawoolfposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My share button started working again...I noticed it this afternoon. I hope the keyword can get up and going again. I really liked that feature. I appreciate all your hard work! Thanks so much.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image74
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

If it occurs again, please let us know.  I'm going to leave this thread open and follow it so I will know if anyone posts again.  Thanks for taking the time to report the issue!

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

I see all of the share buttons are gone, The keyword thing is gone too! HP is not telling hubbers anything,

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Title tuner is gone too

4. jacharless profile image76
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

Hey folks, just in FYI:

Title Tuner is still there, but returning no suggestions for titles.
    Share buttons on all hubs are showing.
    Search >> Keywords appear to be the only thing no longer in stats. This I noticed a few weeks back, when they added this function. You can still see the long tail terms in your analytic account for Bing & Goo.

James.

James, without being to technical, how do you know the buttons are showing to me. Can't they limit that by viewer?

1. jacharless profile image76
        jacharlessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Share buttons are integrated site-wide so they would either show across the board or not at all. There is a slight delay on load when you are signed in. Could be a browser issue. I checked in Safari, Firefox and Opera where they appeared. I do not have Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Wow buddy, so helpful.  So quite possibly a browser issue. I only run Chrome or IE. (there is a hub for you). But why would a Google affiliate block Chrome? Answer is they would not. Tweaking is required at all levels.
          So back to the question at the heart, why no HP updates?

5. vespawoolf profile image98
    vespawoolfposted 4 years ago

Hmmm...it's all very interesting. At least I'm not the only one having issues!

6. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Share buttons are up, but at first they don't appear. You have to wait, and wait, and wait, and wait some more.    Title tuner still not working. Keywords still out.  Just wonderful.

7. LindaSmith1 profile image61

All I get is Facbook and Twitter share which takes forever to show up. No pinterest button at all.

working