jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

NOTEWORTHY HUBBERS

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

Name 15 hubbers who you believe are fantastic writers who possess creativity, fierce intelligence, and draw you to their wondrous works.
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7515150_f248.jpg

1. HoneyBB profile image88
      HoneyBBposted 4 years agoin reply to this
      1. fpherj48 profile image81
        fpherj48posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I sincerely Thank you, Honey!!  Am very flattered.  Wishing you the very best in 2013.

2. Au fait profile image94
        Au faitposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Wow!  What a huge honor to be on this list at all, and more so to be on it with so many other fantastic writers!    Yes, I know there are many more you would list here given a few more minutes to think about it.  Thank you so much HoneyBB, for this amazing honor!   May yours, and everyone's New Year be healthful and prosperous!!

2. profile image0
      Lybrahposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I nominate myself, fifteen times!

1. gmwilliams profile image82
        gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Good for you.    Noteworthy hubbers, in my estimation, include:
        fpherj48
        habee
        cardisa
        au fait
        gpage
        feenix
        shanna11
        wilderness
        arlene poma
        relache
        psycheskinner
        breakfastpop
        beyondpolitics
        motown2chitown
        dwilliams

Besides being noteworthy hubbers of fierce intelligence and superb writing ability, they also possess class bar none.

2. thooghun profile image82
    thooghunposted 4 years ago

I won't partake in the naming aspect, but I will say that there has been a wealth of talent and influence on Hubpages that have given me hope and strength (indeed, perhaps even a glimmer of enlightenment) over the years.

Not only with hubbers I tend to agree with, but also with those whom I have sporadically clashed. If anything, it hasn't been the praise or shoulder-bumping that has spurred me on, rather the objective, heartfelt criticism that has lead to personal and professional growth.

1. diogenes profile image82
      diogenesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Just take any 15 hubbers and put them on that list.  All these noble people using their valuable time and often casting their seed into the parched and sere cracked commercial receptacle with little hope of any recompense, apart from personal satisfaction.  They all deserve accolades.  Diogenes

1. thooghun profile image82
        thooghunposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Not a bad way to honor your namesake tongue

3. A Driveby Quipper profile image60
    A Driveby Quipperposted 4 years ago

Sorry, I'm stumped.

working