jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Still a bit new to hubpages

1. stephaniemonet profile image61
    stephaniemonetposted 4 years ago

Hi! I joined hubpages about two weeks ago, and I've already created about 15 hubs. I'd love for you to check them out if you could. They're mostly me ranting about things that bother me, but I think they're good! Please follow me if you like any of them, and rate/comment on them if you can! I'd appreciate it!

thanks! smile

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image81
      Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years agoin reply to this

your cats' face is IT! (How we all really feel around here!) Welcome and good luck! I have a feeling you will have it!

2. iamvijay profile image61
      iamvijayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HP i hope you will get all things from here wish you a good luck
      Have a nice day.

3. tedriese profile image58
      tedrieseposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ya, I'd recommend softening your tone a little bit when you're talking about your own work in these forums so that you don't turn people off before they've had a chance to see what a good writer you are.  I almost didn't check out your work because there are enough people in my life that I have to listen to rant about stuff - but I'm glad that I did because I ended up enjoying your article about what makes a teacher good or not -  Welcome to Hubpages -

Ted

2. mbyL profile image79
    mbyLposted 4 years ago

I only could look at your hubs quickly, but I do recommend you not to write "ranting" hub, because these are not going to get many views anyway. Your title also seem to be, let's say, creative. Nothing bad about that, but they may have a hard time being found on the internet. Use the Google AdWords tool. It helps you pick out a title by telling you what is searched how often on Google. That way, you can specify your title more accurately.

3. stephaniemonet profile image61
    stephaniemonetposted 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for your input! I know that using the word "ranting" isn't the best, but it's true of what I do. I will do my best to take what all of you said into consideration. I appreciate it! smile

4. bodh678 profile image74
    bodh678posted 4 years ago

How is google adsense statistic going on ? smile

1. stephaniemonet profile image61
      stephaniemonetposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What do you mean?

1. tedriese profile image58
        tedrieseposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It helps to attach a Google Analytics tracking code to your work so that you can gather background information about the people that visit your site.  There are directions on how to get set up on the Hubpages Earnings page - they walk you through the process when you are attempting to monetize your account.  You don't need to actually monetize your account if you just want to set up the Analytics, though, because the analytics is a free service that Google provides.  Check it out -

Ted

working