jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I AM NOT RECEIVING COMMENT NOTIFICATIONS

1. kenneth avery profile image85
    kenneth averyposted 4 years ago

A question for those more-enlightened hubbers:
    Usually, when I publish a hub, in a day or two, sometimes three, comments from hubbers are automatically sent to me via my registered email address on Yahoo. Lately, no comments have been sent to my email address.
    I emailed HubPages about this problem and the said for me to check my SPAM which I did, and nothing there.
    So I was wondering . . .DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM? And if you did, HOW DID YOU SOLVE IT?
    Make that two questions.
    Sincerely, KENNETH AVERY

2. Cliff Mendrez profile image88
    Cliff Mendrezposted 4 years ago

Are you certain that you indeed have comments? You might also want to check your email settings.

kenneth averyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tip. Now, as a test, send me this same info in your text to my email that I used to register on HubPages:
      kennethavery5376@yahoo.com
      and I will see if ANYTHING at all is getting through and what about my email settings? What needs to be set?
      KENNETH

1. Cliff Mendrez profile image88
        Cliff Mendrezposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Go to My Account>Profile>Email Settings
        Something may not be set correctly there.

Thanks, Cliff. Will do that right now. Bless you.
          Kenneth

3. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

Hi Kenneth,
    Our records show that you're still getting them (they're still being sent from our end); they're just not being opened.
    Might I recommend checking your spam filters?

4. kenneth avery profile image85
    kenneth averyposted 4 years ago

7:40 p.m. (cdst) February 23
    Simone,
    I am not talking about the HubPages' regular notifications, but the comment (notifications) that show up automatically on my kennethavery5376@yahoo.com (my email I used to register with HubPages), when other hubbers comment on hubs that I have published.
    I AM receiving YOUR HubPages notifications,  but not hubbers' comments. And even "this" comment you sent, I had to sign-in to HubPages, then check the green check mark on Notifications.
    How should my SPAM folders be set or not set?
    Please help, Simone!
    Thanks!
    KENNETH

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

@Kenneth

We have sent you several email messages explaining what steps you should take to insure you are receiving all the HubPages email messages.
      Please consult those email message and contact Yahoo Mail support or online help for any further questions regarding configuring your Yahoo email settings.

Tha nks, Matthew!
        I will do just that.
        Thanks again.

working