jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

amazon payment shorted?

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

I received my Amazon payment but was $5.00 short? Amazon states one amount and deposited was less? Is there a new fee now that I wasnt aware of? If not, how can I contact them directly???

1. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm pinging our affiliate partner pro Marina to see if she has any other tips for you. big_smile

2. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hey again! Just head back from Marina. Looks like you do indeed need to contact Amazon directly about this. This might be a good starting point: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … es/contact

2. lovebuglena profile image92
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

I think what may happen is that you get paid in the current month for the earnings from the previous month, including any earnings that got carried over if you didn't earn the minimum payout amount. So, in February you would get paid for the January earnings and the February earnings you will get paid in March.

1. SimeyC profile image92
      SimeyCposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's two months behind - I just got paid for December earnings.

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
        galleryofgraceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Amazon Kindle runs 2 months behind. Regular Amazon is usually bi weekly and Amazon Associates is  1 month.I think this is right.

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 4 years ago

NO my account is not 2 months behind. They are up to date, I'm just stating that I got my email from Amazon stating deposits went in so I checked the amount on Amazonthat was deposited and then checked the bank and it is a $5.00 difference. I emailed Amazon, hope I will get a reply.....

working