jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

phone number

1. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

HI there,

I am fairly new to hub and I am trying to post my 5th hub. I had no problem posting the previous ones, however when I tried to post this, I keep getting a pop up box that asks to verify my account with a cell number or home number. That is not happening.

why is this and what do I do. thanks. I am not giving out any number.
    thanks
    Laurie

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
      Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

No, that does not sound right!  There is some kind of major glitches going on here on HP this night, as I have a hub that just got 4,294,97,295 view!!!
      LOL

1. Larry Fields profile image86
        Larry Fieldsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Faith. Whadayaknow! So did I.

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
          Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

So did a lot of others on the 4.3 billion views!!!  LOL  But I really would not put my phone number anywhere concerning your issue!

2. brakel2 profile image83
      brakel2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

HubPages does not allow pop-ups. Put this in the technical problems in the forum. Also, run your virus protection software to see if a problem exists on your computer. This happened the other day to someone else.

2. LCDWriter profile image94
    LCDWriterposted 4 years ago

I see iamplacebo is also posting about this.  It sounds like a virus.  I wouldn't post my number until you hear from hubpages.

1. profile image0
      Rayne123posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you  both brake and LCD, I will never give out my number, however I did contact hub and didnt think they would respond but they did and it was taken care of . Thanks

working