jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Hub is well past 24Hrs and still pending. What to do?

1. ContriveIT profile image61
    ContriveITposted 4 years ago

Is this place dying? I'm new here but I noticed that for having such a crazy amount of members, there sure is a very low count of hubs being born.  I count 10 in the past two days. Now my most recent one is well overdue and I can't help but to be skeptical about a service with no "contact us" form.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
      MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The review queue was over 800 deep this morning.  It's down to about half of that now.  I'm sure your hub will be rated soon.

2. ContriveIT profile image61
    ContriveITposted 4 years ago

Cool deal. Where do you find that que number?

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
      MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's on the amazon mturk site.  I'm not sure you can see it if you don't have an account, but even if you aren't working the hits, you should be able to see how many there are...

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/findhits?match=false

Search Hubpages in the "find hits containing" search box at the top of the hits available page.

edit: I did this logged out, so it should work even if you don't have an MTurk account.

2. Simone Smith profile image89
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh! Hahaa, I was wondering the same thing!! That's... really good to know!!

Also keep in mind, ContriveIT, that if you edit a newly-published Hub while it is Pending, the Pending process re-sets and you're back to square zero, time wise. @___@

working