jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Pinterest button missing on my hubs!

1. rajan jolly profile image93
    rajan jollyposted 4 years ago

The pinterest button is missing from all my hubs since quite some time now. I've checking the hubs at various times of the day but it's still missing.
    Can veteran hubbers or the staff shed some light on this? And how do I get the button to show on the hub again?

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hey rajan jolly,
      It looks like you've disabled Pins from your Hubs. Just un-check the checkbox on this page to add the Pin It button back: http://hubpages.com/my/profile/socialnetworks
      smile

rajan jollyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Simone! I got it.

2. tobusiness profile image87
    tobusinessposted 4 years ago

Hi ragan, if you get no joy from HP try going to the Pinterest site and pin the logo into your browser, or alternately you can use the add this social bookmark button which is very handy with a list of sites to post your stuff such a igooge, google+ linkedin,fb,twitter, blogger etc. Good luck I hope this helps.

I got the button on my hubs now. Jo, thanks for the tip though.

3. Kathryn Stratford profile image89
    Kathryn Stratfordposted 4 years ago

@ Simone, wow, that's interesting, I never noticed you could disable them! I learn something new everyday.
    @Rajan, I hope it is back to normal now. It must be inconvenient not to have that button, since it probably brings in extra shares/views.

I have had a few hubbers tell me that this button was missing before I realized it was so. Anyway, its back, thanks to Simone.

4. tillsontitan profile image90
    tillsontitanposted 4 years ago

We learn something new on HP everyday!  Thanks Simone for keeping on top of the things we do and don't do wink

working