jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Earnings Program

1. nataliejs profile image83
    nataliejsposted 4 years ago

Over the year that I've been writing on hubpages, I looked at my balance history, and I realized that I have a balance of around $100.00, which is obviously over the $50 threshold, so how come I haven't been paid? Do you have to earn over $50 MONTHLY to get paid? I am so confused. Somebody please enlighten me! Thanks lol

1. Shil1978 profile image86
      Shil1978posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope you mean your HubPages Earnings balance. If that's so, then yes - you should get paid once you reach $50. If you have not, probably you've not updated your PayPal information in your account. Do check on that!

2. relache profile image84
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this
    3. Simone Smith profile image89
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey nataliejs,
      I just checked your balance history, and your balance is not close to the payout threshold. Might you be talking about AdSense instead? Or another account?

1. nataliejs profile image83
        nataliejsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I added up all the earnings over the year and it came out to around $100. And aren't the e-bay and Ad earnings included? I thought that was what I understood from the hubpages learningcenter. It said that to achieve the $50 threshold, the ad programs are included. That was what got me confused, but now I see that the AdSense earnings are separate.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
          psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think you will find the number is cumulative and the last number is your balance.

The simplest thing to do is go to your earnings page and set the period to the maximum.  The number at the bottom is what you have earned on that program.

2. nataliejs profile image83
        nataliejsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ohhhh, my bad; I read the earnings chart wrong lol. The problem was that I kept adding up the balances that were listed. I understand now smile  Thanks.

1. HubPages profile image
          HubPagesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Glad that's all cleared up!

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

You get paid at the end of the month after the month you go over $50.

So maybe you earned a lot recently, maybe you are looking at your total earned ever (not total pending and unpaid) and maybe your payment details (e.g. paypal email) are incorrectly entered.

3. mr-veg profile image59
    mr-vegposted 4 years ago

Check your paypal account, it might have the dollar ringing in there already smile  you can also contact hubpage support if paypal shows a zero balance

4. VictoriaSheffield profile image86
    VictoriaSheffieldposted 4 years ago

good question!

working