jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How Do I Compare?

1. nurseleah profile image90
    nurseleahposted 4 years ago

I have been on Hubpages since last spring. I didn't really start putting any effort into it until August. I now have 26 hubs. I have Google adsense and the Hubpages ad program running, in addition to some Amazon capsules. I've not made much money (less than $20), but I have 4000+ views. Does this seem about right or am I doing something wrong? Lately, I've been trying to write more hubs and my viewing is going up, so hopefully, I am on the right track.

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thank you.

Nurseleah

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
      Jo_Goldsmith11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi there,
      I have been here almost two years now and have made about the same. I have left twice to explore other sites.There is quite a few of us who have *moved* on and haven't look back. I would recommend that you take a look at some of the featured hubs, when you Hub Hop. See what style and the content looks like and especially the ones who get the "lolly pop award" and hopefully you can do the same thing in your original creative style. 
      I hope this helps. If I can think of anything else, let you know. Happy writing! smile

nurseleahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your feedback, Jo. That is truly helpful!

Leah

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Sounds like you're right on track. Generally, per 1,000 views you can expect $1-$5 (varying by quality of traffic, demographic, banner blindness, topic and lots of other things.)

nurseleahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for sharing this. I'm starting to feel more "normal." Lol.

working