jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Please do verify hubpages on pinterest

1. ddlax profile image61
    ddlaxposted 4 years ago

Hey there
    It came to my knowledge that you have still not verified your hubpages website on pinterest
    if i am not wrong this seems your official profile on pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/hubpages/

i have seen many sites having increased their exposure by 20-40% on pinterest by verifying their website..
    If you would verify your website on pinterest it will help the whole hubpages community to drive more traffic to their hubs via pinterest..

thank

1. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi ddlax! Thanks for the suggestion. We're definitely looking into making it possible/easy for Hubbers to verify their subdomains on Pinterest.
      I'll bring it up in this week's community meeting and we'll see if there's something we can do sooner rather than later! smile

2. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey again ddlax! We have a ticket filed to address this; the only question that remains is when we'll have the bandwidth to actually do so. Hopefully we'll get the time to handle it sooner rather than later. big_smile

1. ddlax profile image61
        ddlaxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey
        sounds cool
        FYI if you don't know you can also verify your websites on pinterest just by using meta tags,
        You just need to enter the meta tags in your header file and there you go your website will be verified, without any additional burden on your servers

2. ddlax profile image61

Hello ?

1. Robin profile image
          Robinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi ddlax!  I will bring it up in our Thursday meeting again and see what the status is.  Thanks for bringing it up again!

1. ddlax profile image61

hey please do consider this, this is a bug potential smile

2. ddlax profile image61
    ddlaxposted 4 years ago

Hey i was still wondering is there any way we can put this on speed track...

It has come to my knowledge now that the results of traffic inflow can be way more than i thought..

I was also thinking of launching a product hubpages+Pinterest

can i be any help ?

3. LongTimeMother profile image98
    LongTimeMotherposted 4 years ago

I have been pleasantly surprised by how many hits I get from pinterest. Thanks to the hubbers who suggested I join it. smile

4. larakern profile image74
    larakernposted 4 years ago

It would be great if we could verify our hubpages account on pinterest.. I'm very excited to see what the outcome will be.

5. mary615 profile image95
    mary615posted 4 years ago

Speaking of Pinterest:   I have been unable to log in there for at least two weeks to share a Hub.  I try going through FB or Twitter or just using my password.  Nothing works.  I miss not being able to Pin Hubs.  Any suggestions?  I have asked for my password to be reset; the message I get from them is that instructions are being sent to my email, but nothing is ever there.
    Should I just open a new account with them?  Any suggestions?

1. ddlax profile image61

Hey this also happened me once..
      I thought i had lost my account or there was some kind of glitch...
      Until at last i went through trash folder of my gmail account and i was suprised that some emails directly went to trash folder of gmail, so there is a glitch in gmail..

so make sure to check your spam folder and even trash folder of gmail account

1. mary615 profile image95
        mary615posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I didn't think of that....I'll try.

working