jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Pieces of the Puzzle

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image82
    PHILLYDREAMERposted 4 years ago

I am issuing a challenge to all HubPage poets.  Each person's life is like a unique puzzle.  Every moment we experience is a piece to the puzzle.  When we look at each piece they make no sense, but when the puzzles almost complete we understand how every moment good or bad, has its place.  My challenge to you is to put this concept into poetic words.  I will be posting an article in my poetry blog Tuesday which will contain the links to the poets who participate in the challenge.  I hope someone will accept my challenge.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sounds interesting for sure.
      I like the subject;  pieces of the puzzle.   Yes, that's a good description of life.
      I'm not very good at poetry-on-demand though.   Inspiration just comes when it comes.   So I doubt I'll be participating.
      But have fun and I wish the best.

2. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 4 years ago

What an interesting idea Philly, I can't promise a poem, but I like the concept.

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image82
      PHILLYDREAMERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

To late, you're on the hook.  LOL

1. snakeslane profile image81
        snakeslaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ok, I posted a poem, hope you find it...

3. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 4 years ago

Uh oh...

4. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Hi, I'd like to post. Been thinking about it since I saw this post yesterday. Working on it now.

5. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Okay, all done. It's my latest hub, "Loss Poetry . . . "

6. VernalEquinox profile image79
    VernalEquinoxposted 4 years ago

As suggested by Janshares  I am submitting my latest poem for this challenge.
    http://vernalequinox.hubpages.com/hub/Parallel-Poem

7. PHILLYDREAMER profile image82
    PHILLYDREAMERposted 4 years ago

Thanks to everyone who helped me out with this challenge.  I have posted this challenge in my poetry blog, along with the links to your poetry.  This challenge will remain open so if people still want to contribute it's okay.  I'll be sure to comment and share all contributions.

1. janshares profile image90
      jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome, PHILLYDREAMER. Thank you. smile I'm honored to be a part of your challenge and blog. Your site looks fantastic. It's a very cool opportunity. I'm so glad I came across this forum.

working