jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to link words.

1. agapsikap profile image79
    agapsikapposted 4 years ago

I wonder how you could lnk certain words to any of your hubs when answering a QUESTION.

2. To Start Again profile image81
    To Start Againposted 4 years ago

you can't. You can choose to answer the question by making a hub about it which will put a link to your hub in the answer section of the question or, if you've already written a hub about it, just tell the asker that you have written a hub about it already that they may want to check out. You can copy/paste a link to the hub in the answer section but not link a word as you can in a hub. I wouldn't link to more than one hub and I wouldn't link to anything that isn't relevant to the question being asked.

1. mary615 profile image96
      mary615posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Just want to be clear on this>>>  Are you saying if you have already written a Hub on the subject that was asked, you MAY place a link to that Hub??  I read a lot of questions that I have written a Hub on the same identical subject, but I didn't think a link was permitted.
      Thanks.

1. To Start Again profile image81
        To Start Againposted 4 years agoin reply to this

As long as it is relevant to the question and you are linking to the hub itself. I wouldn't do it all the time, though.

FAQ says: Can I put links in short answers?
        You may include links to relevant resources in short answers, but affiliate links are strictly prohibited. Short answers containing links to unrelated Hubs or other sites that are irrelevant to the question at hand may be entirely removed by an administrator, and your account might be subject to a ban.

working