jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Can we please have a capsule added for audio media?

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image82
    PHILLYDREAMERposted 4 years ago

I think it would be a nice feature if HubPages added a capsule where we could record audio content or at least upload it, so we could add it to our Hubs.  Imagine a Hub with an engaging voice reading along side of you to keep you interested in what you are trying to absorb.  ,

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We have talked about this in the past.  It's on our list of possible things to add to the site, but, to be honest, I don't see it happening in the very near future.  However, I will mention it again in our Community meeting!  smile  We always appreciate the suggestions.  smile

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image82
        PHILLYDREAMERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Robin.  I realize I can probably do this with a Youtube video, but I don't consider myself the most photogenic person in the world, so I would rather people not see me.

1. To Start Again profile image83
          To Start Againposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You can always use pictures of scenery or some such business and just use your voice...

2. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image63
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I too had brought forward this request a few months back and got a very positive response. They even discussed it in their meeting.  But I don't what idea they have about its introduction and the time for the launch.  Let's wait for the time being.

working