This thread is simple and will help us all drive up our traffic. Why? Because we are a community and that should mean something for people who love to write.
1. Just visit my hubpage and read at least 2 articles (I mostly do batshit crazy humor, but I have some sincere opinions and very deep poems too).
2. Then, repost them here on this thread. **(With a mini-review!)**
3. Then the next person will read yours and do the same.
4. IMPORTANT: If you like what you read, post it to your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, etc to spread the word. Others will do that for you as well.
5. Bask in the glory of seeing your hard work get the exposure it deserves.
by Simone Haruko Smith6 years ago
Howdy Pardners!The contest is alive and kickin' and if you'd like to kick it, feel free to do so here!If you want more official-sounding info, and if you want contest-related updates, check out this thread instead:...
by Sharooq Farzeen A K3 years ago
The social network share button in hubs is too small for people to notice.I feel that if it is made larger more people can like/share our hubs,given they like it.
by Don Bobbitt11 months ago
I don't get into these fights and disagreements with what HP does on a regular basis. But I looked at my Hubs and I only saw the four sites; Flipboard, Pinterest, Facebook and email in my share icons over the past week...
by Srikanth R4 months ago
Please share your experience.
by Louise Lately4 years ago
Do you have an external blog that you link to your hubs? Do you write articles for an online magazine? And is it recommended to specialise in one or two areas - and connect a blog to these hub topics?I receive bursts of...
by Carolee Samuda5 years ago
Dear staff, is there anything that can be done to the feed where I can choose not to receive notice of hubs shared by other hubbers? There are people who share every hub they read. If I want to read a hub or follow...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.