jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

-1 views.... weird!

1. Bedbugabscond profile image98
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

Lol. I am not really worried about it. Just thought it would weird. I get regular referrals from another users page. Today I notice that I have -1 views from him! I have never seen that before. I am seeing it in my traffic sources page in Hubpages. I even cleaned the screen thinking maybe there was something on it! I have seen my traffic drop, but never in to the negatives! Yipes!

2. KL Klein profile image85
    KL Kleinposted 4 years ago

I had -3 views from somewhere the other day - I was wondering about that myself! Definitely weird.

3. Bedbugabscond profile image98
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

I am thinking the person who was referred was sucked in to a black hole and sent somewhere else in the multiverse, so not only did it retract the view, it set it back a view. I have only had one reader slip through the multiverse you have had 3!

4. Ceres Schwarz profile image22
    Ceres Schwarzposted 4 years ago

I'm also seeing some negative views when I looked at my traffic sources. I don't think I've ever seen or noticed this before. What could this mean?

1. Barbara Kay profile image91
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I've been here for 3 years and I've seen these from time to time. It isn't anything to worry about. I think it is caused by a computer glitch.

1. Ceres Schwarz profile image22
        Ceres Schwarzposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh. I see. Thanks for the clarification. It was surprising and confusing to see those negative views.

5. Jordan Hake profile image88
    Jordan Hakeposted 4 years ago

Negative views... wouldn't that mean these readers were forgetting what they'd seen?
    Or maybe they just didn't like it: that would be negative, right? wink

working