jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Feeling Iffy About this Hub

1. agilitymach profile image97
    agilitymachposted 4 years ago

Did you ever write a hub and feel like something just wasn't right with it?  This is my latest hub, and I just feel something is wrong with it.  I think the layout is OK, but the writing feels....off.  Or it feels like I'm missing a major mistake - like a word misspelled in the title or something.  I know I still don't like the title, which I've rewritten several times.

If you have time, could you drop by and read it?  I'm open to hearing about edits for grammar, spelling, less than snappy writing, layout, anything.  Don't think you'll hurt my feelings.  I'm already suspicious of something wrong that I'm missing here.

Thanks in advance!!

http://agilitymach.hubpages.com/hub/Myt … e-Athletic

1. neilcook profile image82
      neilcookposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I left you a comment on your Hubpage, but I wanted to leave on here to. I don't think you have anything to worry about. It looks and reads great. Good info too!

2. AMFredenburg profile image81
      AMFredenburgposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Agilitymach, I love it!

agilitymachposted 4 years ago in reply to this

AMFredenburg thank you so much for taking the time to check it out!!!  I'm feeling better and better about it now. smile  I appreciate the encouragement guys. big_smile

3. stanmurphy profile image59
      stanmurphyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think your hub is great! Good content! I agree that large photos are impactful and seem to resonate with readers. But, it is very good as it is!

Thank you!!!  I'll have to put a good photo in.  I like them too. smile

2. agilitymach profile image97
    agilitymachposted 4 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to read it!!!  That eases my mind.  I haven't posted it for the agility community on my FB page yet as I've been uncomfortable with it.  I still don't know why I feel that way, but your comments make me feel better.

I truly appreciate your time!!!

3. Pinkchic18 profile image76
    Pinkchic18posted 4 years ago

I think you have an awesome hub there, and great content! My only suggestions (and only because you are looking for suggestions) would be to maybe add more large photos, and maybe places where readers can interact with you (like a poll or question with response text box). Just because you have so much text, it may be nice to break it up a bit with some of these smile

Nice work!!

Thank you Pinkchic!!  I had thought about a poll but didn't include it.  I will rethink that and more than likely create one. smile  I also agree that it lacks moe pictures than I usually use.  Agility is a very photogenic subject.  I may well put in one of my full size photos.  Thank you VERY much for taking the time to read and reply!!!

working