jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Hub page title inquiry

1. Seshagopalan profile image77
    Seshagopalanposted 4 years ago

I am new to hubpages. When I edit the title of my featured hub, and then google the new title exactly even after a day, it does not show up in the google search. What does that mean? Is my hubpage not viewed at all? Or even if it is edited and published again, only the first title counts?

1. Writer Fox profile image77
      Writer Foxposted 4 years agoin reply to this

When your Hub author score is higher, then your Hubs will be made available to search engines.  Right now, search engines are not allowed to view your Hubs.

2. livewithrichard profile image85
      livewithrichardposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What the person above this said is total hogwash... All of your hubs are indexed right now and searchable on Google.  The reason you can not find the new title is probably because Google does not crawl every single page of this site every day.  If you change a title it may take up to a week for the new title to appear on the SERP's.  You're old title is still there associated with the URL.  Give it time and you will see it.  Hubber score has nothing to do with whether a page will be indexed or not.  If your hubs are featured then they are set to be crawled and indexed by the search engines.  You're Hubber score will only affect outbound links from your hubpage as they will all be nofollow until your score is in the 70's.

1. Seshagopalan profile image77
        Seshagopalanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.. That was informative and very helpful..

2. galleryofgrace profile image81
        galleryofgraceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

OMG! livewithrichard used "you're " instead of "your".
        40 lashes with a wet noodle
        lol smile

1. livewithrichard profile image85
          livewithrichardposted 4 years agoin reply to this

LOL 4getabout it.  I'm certain I was distracted when posting that reply smile

working