jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Physics hubs that consists of solutions to college problems

1. mariexotoni profile image95
    mariexotoniposted 4 years ago

Hi,
    I wrote one hub of physics problems with solutions. That hub- looks poorly done, but it's one of my most viewed hubs. My issue is- how do I upload my work and have it look neat? Like the word I do for the problem? I tried writing it out by hand, but it looks so bad. Any ideas? I don't think typing is an option either- it's too hard here on HubPages since there's no equation editor

1. profile image0
      summerberrieposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Is this the hub you are referring to: http://mariexotoni.hubpages.com/hub/How … ate-cos2x#

I'd make the first photo full width. The other photos keep the same, but at the end of the hub I'd upload the photo examples using the thumb nail optional slideshow.

Another idea might be to do the work examples in power point where you can use the equation editor and then paste onto each power point slide and upload as a video hub.

However, I think the hub looks good as you have it, but this may not be the one you are talking about?

1. mariexotoni profile image95
        mariexotoniposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Not that particular one. It's my physics motion along a straight line hub. I was just trying to figure out how to make better pictures when I write out a problem.
        And I actually just started doing the power point idea! I think the pictures look gorgeous that way and I can just take a screen shot from my computer. Thanks for you help big_smile

1. LeanMan profile image89
          LeanManposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You don't need to take a screenshot in powerpoint, just choose "save as" and you can make the format anything you like such as gif or jpeg.. That is how I do most of my pictures for my hubs..

1. profile image0
            summerberrieposted 4 years agoin reply to this

smile

2. mariexotoni profile image95
      mariexotoniposted 4 years ago

That;s a good idea. But I have to take several pics of each slide - one picture for each step. But I probably should have filled the whole slide so all of my pictures are the same size

working